2018 in numbers
- 7 times revenue growth
- Top 5 of 704 Cybersecurity Consulting Companies by Clutch
- 4 products launched for our clients
- 24 new logos
- 1.5 times growth of engineering staff
- 3d place on SecOps EU competition
- 1 new Fraud Detection project completed
- 50 new certificates earned
- Entered 5 new industries
- 12 conferences attended and spoken at
- 72% CRI
- 2 internship programs
- 4 blockchain cases
- 2 data breach responses
- 218 data breaches discovered and notified
- 15 workshops
- 3 new SOC built
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
Russian Cybercriminals "Armageddon Group" Spreading New Tricky Phishing Emails with Great Deanonymization FlowOn April 4, 2022, the government emergency response team of Ukraine CERT-UA has warned of a massive spear-phishing campaign launched by a hacking group...
Splunk ES vs. Elastic (ELK) Stack: Comparison from the SOC Analystby Iryna Yamborska1. What are Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack? 2. Main Differences Between Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack 3. Summary Comparison 4. ConclusionThe modern digital and globalized world...
Log4Shell: How to Mitigate Log4j Vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-4104)by Iryna Yamborska1. What is Log4Shell? 2. What makes Log4j uniquely dangerous even though you seem protected 3. Which Version is not affected? 4. How to Mitigate the...