When you visit our site, a cookie (a very small text file) is placed on your machine (if it is accepted), this is to provide you with a personalized experience and to assist in the collection of the site visitation statistics. You may refuse the
What are cookies?
For almost any modern website to work properly, it needs to collect certain basic information on its users. To do this, a site will create files known as cookies – which are small text files – on its users’ computers. These cookies are designed to allow the website to
Persistent Cookies for Site Analytics and Performance
We use two analytics
Information we may collect about you
- Your IP address
- Browser type
- Operating system
- Access times
- Referring website addresses
This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain
All our cookies fall within the classifications Strictly Necessary, Functionality and Performance. None are classified as Behavioural Targeting. If at any time you wish to disable our cookies, you may do so through the settings on your browser [but if you do so you will not be able to use certain important features of our service].
Have any Questions?
If you have any questions (or comments) concerning this Cookies Policy, you are welcome to send us an email
This Notice describes UnderDefense privacy practices for information collected on this Website.
UnderDefense supports the right to privacy, including the rights of individuals to control the dissemination and use of personal data that describes them. UnderDefense is committed to protecting personal data of the users of our Website and utilizes technical and organizational measures to protect your data. UnderDefense supports and complies with domestic and international laws and regulations that seek to protect the privacy rights of such individuals.
What is Personal Data?
“Personal data” or data of a personal nature is information relating to a natural person who is identified or who can be identified directly or indirectly using this data.
Why we collect Personal Data?
- We collect certain information about User’s visit for use in site management and security purposes only. We collect and analyze this information because it helps us to better design our Website to suit Users’ needs. We may also automatically collect information about the web content you view in the event of a known security or virus threat.
- Also we use Personal Data to be able to reply to the User’s questions and concerns which were sent by the Users to UnderDefense.
- To be able to contact Users for the purpose of providing them with technical assistance and support and to provide the Users updates about the Company’s developments etc.
- In order to safeguard our Website, we determine general geolocation information (i.e., country) from which the User’s computer is connected to the Internet in order for us to know the general location of our Website’s Users.
What personal data do we collect?
When visiting our Website, you are not required to provide any personal data. UnderDefense relies on consent or other lawful principles established for data collection under applicable laws. Therefore, you have the option to abstain from providing personal data when visiting publicly available portions of the Website.
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- The first type of information is non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal data”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from which we have collected the Non-personal Data. Non-Personal Data is any unconcealed information which is available to us while Users are using the Website. Non-personal Data which is being gathered consists of technical information and behavioral information, and may contain, among other things, the activity of the User on the Website, type of operating system, User’s ‘click-stream’ on the Website, browser and keyboard language, etc. This information includes:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address (a unique number for each computer connected to the Internet) from which you access our Website (Users of the Website automatically provide their IP address mainly for enhancing the User’s experience and for geolocation and security purposes.);
- The type of browser (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome) used to access our Website;
- The operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac OS, Unix) used to access our Website;
- The date and time you access our Website;
- The Universal Resource Locators (URLs), or addresses, of the pages you visit;
- If you visited this Website from another Website, the URL of the forwarding Website.
- The second type of information is Personal Data. This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
Personal Information which is being gathered consists of any personal details provided consciously and voluntarily by the User. The Personal Information is collected from the details the Users provide in the Contact Form or email on the Website which requires name and e-mail address.
How Do We Collect Information on Our Users?
We use two main methods of how we collect personal data:
- When you are using the Website we are aware of it and may collect, process and record the information relating to such usage.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal data which you voluntarily provide when you fill in the Contact Form or send an email.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
UnderDefense will not share any Personal Data we collect with any third party. Notwithstanding, UnderDefense may disclose Personal Data in the following cases:
- To satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request;
- To detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues;
- Respond to claims that any content available on the Website violates the rights of third-parties; (f) to respond to claims that contact information (e.g. name, e-mail address, etc.) of a third-party has been posted or transmitted without their consent or as a form of harassment; (g) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of UnderDefense, its Users, or the general public;
- When UnderDefense is undergoing any change in control, including by means of merger, acquisition or purchase of all or substantially all of its assets; or
- To collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Data through UnderDefense’s authorized third party service providers, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction;
- Pursuant to your explicit approval prior to the disclosure;
- Cooperate with third parties for the purpose of enhancing the User’s experience.
For the avoidance of doubt, UnderDefense may transfer and disclose Non-personal Data to third parties at its own discretion.
Deletion of Personal Data
If for any reason you wish to modify or delete your Personal Data please send us an email to [email protected], and we will make reasonable efforts to modify or delete any such Personal Data pursuant to any applicable privacy laws. Note that unless you instruct us otherwise we may retain your Personal Data for a period of ninety (90) days or a longer period as reasonably required.
UnderDefense takes the security of all Personal Data very seriously. We take precautions to maintain the security, confidentiality, and integrity of the information we collect at this Website. Such measures include access controls designed to limit access to the information to the extent necessary to accomplish our mission. We also employ various security technologies to protect the information stored on our systems. We routinely test our security measures to ensure that they remain operational and effective.
We take the following steps to secure the information we collect:
- Employ internal access controls to ensure that only personnel who have access to your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- Train appropriate personnel on our privacy and security policies and compliance requirements.
- Secure the areas where we retain paper copies of the information we collect online.
- Perform regular backups of the information we collect online to ensure ourselves in case of data loss.
- Use technical controls to secure the information we collect online including, but not limited to:
- Transport Layer Security (TLS)
- Password protections
- Periodically test our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
- Employ external access safeguards to identify and prevent unauthorized access by outsiders that attempt to “hack” into, or cause harm to, the information contained in our systems.
We hold our contractors and other third-party providers to the same high standards that we use to ensure the security, confidentiality, and integrity of personal information they may have access to in the course of their work
Third Party Software/Service
When you access or use the Website, the Company may use industry-wide technologies such as “cookies” (or similar technologies), which store certain information on your computer (“Local Storage”) and which will allow us to enable automatic activation of certain features, and make your service experience much more convenient and effortless. The cookies used by the Website are created per session, do not include any information about you, other than your session key and are removed as your session ends. It is easy to prohibit the Local Storage. Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies your online experience may be limited.
For more information click here: Cookies policy
Have any Questions?