New Gen SIEM Tool development
What we have done:
We have developed from our US MSSP client a reliable, fast and easy-to-use solution for Security Analysts and CISOs which helps to collect, per-process and forward logs for further analysis.
Its main benefits:
- a remote tool works with distributed systems monitoring and scanning.
- maximum secure: uses exotic protocols as LDAPS for monitoring and Kerberos for authentication and the common line.
- the implemented modules detect incidents by monitoring environment, network, and users.
- our Secure Incident and Event management Tool helps to do an incident investigation with dissolvable agents.
- the communication is performed with Virtual Appliance through VPN tunnels using encapsulation.
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
UnderDefense and Accedian Partner to Deliver Cyber Resiliency SuitePress Release: January 19, 2021 UnderDefense and Accedian announced the launch of a partnership product to provide businesses with a suite of cyber security services. The main aim of our team is to...
Risk-based cyber resiliency Customer view: Guest blog by Michael Rezek, VP, Cybersecurity Strategy at AccedianIt’s may be possible to spend less on cybersecurity and get more protectionWhat we have witnessed over the last couple of decades as the traditional approach...
Detecting reconnaissance activity in your networkBy Bogdan VennykOne of the main services we provide at UnderDefense is 24x7 Monitoring with our Security Operation Center (SOC) and a critical part of great SOC is ..., RIGHT! - its detection capabilities. That is why...