New Gen SIEM Tool development
What we have done:
We have developed from our US MSSP client a reliable, fast and easy-to-use solution for Security Analysts and CISOs which helps to collect, per-process and forward logs for further analysis.
Its main benefits:
- a remote tool works with distributed systems monitoring and scanning.
- maximum secure: uses exotic protocols as LDAPS for monitoring and Kerberos for authentication and the common line.
- the implemented modules detect incidents by monitoring environment, network, and users.
- our Secure Incident and Event management Tool helps to do an incident investigation with dissolvable agents.
- the communication is performed with Virtual Appliance through VPN tunnels using encapsulation.
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
Splunk ES vs. Elastic (ELK) Stack: Comparison from the SOC Analystby Iryna Yamborska1. What are Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack? 2. Main Differences Between Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack 3. Summary Comparison 4. ConclusionThe modern digital and globalized world...
Log4Shell: How to Mitigate Log4j Vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-4104)by Iryna Yamborska1. What is Log4Shell? 2. What makes Log4j uniquely dangerous even though you seem protected 3. Which Version is not affected? 4. How to Mitigate the...
Average Penetration Testing Cost. The Real Value of Security Test1. Do I Really Need Penetration Testing? 2. Why, When, and How Often to Perform a Penetration Test? 3. What is Penetration Testing? 4. Which Type of Penetration Test Should I Choose? 5. How Much Does...