UnderDefense Security Operation Center is a 24x7x365 Cyber Security Defense through managing security of all your network devices, servers and Cloud Infrastructure. Our professional cyber security experts assist organizations with anomaly and intrusion detection, providing deep analysis and alerting of suspicious events, identifying gaps in existing security controls, and highlighting advanced persistent threat (APT) behavior. UnderDefense SOC team provides the 360-degree security visibility that you need for full situational awareness across your cloud, hybrid cloud, and on-premises environments. Our approach combines the essential capabilities your organization needs into a single solution, including asset discovery, vulnerability scanning, intrusion detection, behavioral monitoring, SIEM, log management, and threat prevention.
How we do it:
UnderDefense Fully-managed Security Operations Center includes 24/7/365 monitoring of your IT environment by experienced, highly trained and certified security experts. UnderDefense Security Operations Center (SOC) team will monitor and analyze activity across your IT assets, continuously reducing false positives, and provide timely notifications of any security incidents along with remediation guidance.
You gain peace of mind that your IT security environment is being monitored around the clock by UnderDefense’s security experts.
You can easily see and understand what is happening in your IT environment without the heavy lifting – as our UnderDefense SOC client you get a full visibility into your security having a full access to an online reporting portal that provides real-time updates and a summary of the current state of your security, including:
- Operational dashboards
- Reports for security, management
- Full access to security event logs
- Active channels
- Drill-down analytics
- Role-based and user-based views
- Case management
The UnderDefense SOC team filters down thousands of events and false positives to a snapshot view of your current security posture, so you can quickly determine what needs your attention. You no longer need to dig through thousands of alerts or analyze raw log files to determine what is happening in your environment and what to do about it.
UnderDefense Co-managed model for Security Operations Center (SOC) maintains as much control and visibility into your secure environment as you want, while outsourcing whatever cybersecurity responsibilities and functions you request to a managed security services provider to handle. Working with UnderDefense on a co-managed SOC as a service gives you flexible solutions, scalability, money savings.
When you extend your organization’s security team with UnderDefense co-managed SOC, you get managed security support, including:
- 24/7 monitoring;
- effective incident investigations;
- validation of suspected threats;
- rapid response to threat;
- threat prevention;
- custom notifications of issues resolved;
- immediate resources.
As our UnderDefense client, you will have access to an online reporting portal that provides real-time updates and a summary of the current state of your security.
- round-the-clock protection
- risk awareness
- trusted expirienced security advisors
- lower costs let small and medium businesses own UnderDefence Virtual SOC
- cover a full spectrum of your organization’s security services needs
- SOC is you Point of Difference among other businesses
- unique expertise in red and blue teaming
- quick security breach identification
- successful growth of your business
- customers will feel safe and secure
- better cybersecurity posture
- every tier professional availability
- executive function indivduals operating your SOC
- incident notification and remediation guidance
- proactive best practices for audit log maintenance and analysis
- compliance reporting
- daily and monthly security reports
- one-on-one security consultation
- add correlation rules
- build hundreds of use cases
- generate reports for management, auditors
- document results
- conduct post-mortem
- update policies and procedures
- track evidence
- evaluate historical performance
- IT infrastructure
- Public Web Sites
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Public/Private Clouds