UnderDefense sees and stops modern attacks that traditional IPS and Firewalls miss because Incident Response requires more than just reacting to notifications on a dashboard. The human element and the ability to understand the attacks and purpose of the breach is where we come in, providing our clients with unparalleled support during attacks.
Response automation and integrated validation delivered by UnderDefense shrinks resolution times keeping your business, clients, and employees secure and your systems up and running.
As a security professional, you’re charged with making attackers’ lives as miserable as possible. While continuously reducing your attack surface is a surefire way to get them shaking their fists, preventative measures are only intended to slow attackers down—if they want it badly enough, they’ll find a way into your network
Got Security gaps in your organization or product?
Let us check it to prevent you from
Even when you already have been hacked we are here to help you with immediate incident investigation & respond to the attack.
From response through remediation and clean–up, you’ll have a single point of contact who is ultimately responsible for coordinating, communicating, and reporting on every aspect of incident response activity. Our incident response services include all aspects of threat detection, documenting findings, and collaborating to devise appropriate remediation activities.
How we do it:
Program Development – You gotta plan your
Threat Detection and Response
Immediate and ongoing
- IT infrastructure
- Public Web Sites
- Web Applications
- Mobile Applications
- Public/Private Clouds
- Affordable price
- Immediate Security Investigation
- Meeting compliance
- Identifying high risk and unknown vulnerabilities
- Accelerate Investigation and Containment
- Rapid and Complete Response to breaches
- Experienced Incident Detection and Reponse team
- Professionals who can work together with in-house teams for all stages of incident response from analysis and detection through containment, remediation and cleanup
- Technical Report with findings details with Executive section
- Coordinating, communicating, and reporting on all aspects of incident response activities
- Remediation recommendations and Technical references
- Presentation and demo that represents activities that were done
- Flexible Retainer Agreements