2019 in numbers
2019 was a very productive and eventful year for UnderDefense team.
We’ve changed a lot and accomplished many awesome things.
Our team is happy that you have been witnessing us grow and mature.
That is why we would like to share some of our most notable achievements for 2019 with you.
Key Achievements 2019:
- 2X growth in revenue with the same amount of people (39 engineers)
- $965K estimated savings on cyber incidents for our clients
- Moved up in Clutch and becoming # 3 out of 1940+ companies globally
- 2TB/day we manage with Splunk for our customer
- 6 Incident Response and Forensics projects to fight Ransomware
- New dedicated SOC space created in our office in Lviv (Ukraine)
- 10 running SOC customers
- 22000 endpoints managed currently by us in Germany, Malta, and Sweden
- 26 Penetration testing projects completed
- 6 virtual CISO projects
- 4M macOS devices protected by our antivirus lab from malware and other threats
- 40 new certifications in Splunk big data platform, AWS, Google Cloud, Security (OSCP,OCSE) and ECA
- 7 Splunk Pilots
- 20 Conferences in 2019 visited and spoken at by our experts and engineers
- 47 successful projects
- 114, 380 overall alerts resolved by our SOC and MDR teams
- 7 new partnerships and alliance
- 9th place at Boss of the SOC competition at Splunk .CONF conference in Las Vegas
- 12th place out of 2341 teams on X-MAS CTF
- 12 company-wide social activities
- 2 certified SOC2 clients by us
- 2 new Splunk Professional services certified Engineers
- 1 new OSCE certified engineer
- 2 new 1-day exploits developed
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
The human factor is the number one vulnerability in any cyber defense. Conventional Security Awareness Programs focused on automation surprisingly have proved ineffective even for giant corporations. We are not even speaking about small & medium enterprises...
At UnderDefense, we are happy to help our beloved clients - entrepreneurs & companies all around the globe looking to protect their businesses from ever-increasing cyber threats. We know it isn't easy to keep your business afloat, especially at this turbulent...
What is a Data Breach? Who is typically targeted for data breaches? Causes of Data Breach Which are the biggest data breaches? What should I consider when my data is breached and stolen? Ways to Prevent Data Breaches How UnderDefense Can Help you prevent Data...