UnderDefense is a fast-growing company that safeguards businesses around the globe from cybersecurity threats. We are a globally top-ranked firm by Gartner and Clutch, provide cyber resiliency consulting and technology-enabled services to anticipate, manage and defend against cyber threats. We empower clients to predict, prevent, detect, and respond to threats.
We work with 122 clients in more than 20 countries. We have already detected 38K vulnerabilities before hackers tried to exploit them. We are passionate about making the Internet a Safer to people and businesses.
We are looking for bright and self-motivated individuals to join our technical team. Someone who is passionate about Security as we do.
- Technical skills: Web/Mobile security, Network Security, Windows domain, UNIX/Linux, and basic experience in Reverse Engineering is a plus.
- Knowledge of system and/or web application vulnerabilities and risk assessment methodologies such as OWASP Risk Rating Methodology.
Preferred Experience: eWPT or OSCP or other related security certificationsLove to code on Python, .NET, or similar languages
Do penetration tests of applications and networks against a wide array of technologies and platforms
- create detailed penetration testing reports which explain identified technical and logical security findings, describe potential business risks, and present prioritized recommendations
- understand, review, interpret vulnerability assessment help design Secure SDLC in a mixed waterfall/agile environment (OWASP SAMM)
- hands-on perform specialist appsec processes in SDLC (design review, Java code review, testing, etc)
- help properly set up automation in CI/CD (so HP Fortify / HP WebInspect suck less)
- basic performance testing to ensure system’s Availability (optional)
- contribute to the ongoing enhancement of the company’s penetration testing assessment capabilities
- collaborate and share knowledge internally
- ability to think outside the box and simulate adversarial approaches
- Growth, really fast growth
- Good salary + really challengeable projects
- Brilliant Team
- Flexible working hours
- Paid vacation and sick-leaves
- Paid certifications and courses
- Internal training and workshop (conferences, workshops, training, etc.)
- English courses
- Work-rest balance support ( foosball, workout station)
Please send your CVs to [email protected]