ISO 27001 assessment
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft.
This independent assessment reviews whether ISMS is functioning properly in the company and provides the level of security needed to protect the organisation’s information.
Our clients that checked the current state of security with this framework received multiple benefits:
- Avoided the potentially devastating financial losses caused by data breaches.
- Strengthened reputation and security posture to onboard large clients having a valid proof of their security state.
- Became in line with regulatory requirements such as the GDPR and NIS Directive.
- Received globally accepted indication of security effectiveness, negating the need for repeated customer audits also leading to fewer external customer audit days.
- Accompanied leading worldwide companies in security regulations, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
UnderDefense has qualified ISO 27001 auditors that will help you understand your current state of security, designing customized roadmap for your company. Also, we supply organizations with practical advice on best approaches to complete standards and implement requirements. Moreover, the auditor will consult you in budgeting and provide best affordable options to suit your business needs.
Read the case study about our ISO 27001 project for International Software and Technology Services company.
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
How to detect CobaltStrike Command & Control communicationBy Bogdan VennykCobaltStrike became part of the Cybercrime’s “toolset” almost in every Company breach. This growth is explained by the fact that CobaltStrike was leaked multiple times and became more...
Detecting DGA domains: Machine Learning approachBy Alexander RagulinIn this post we are going to take a look at Domain Generation Algorithms (DGA) and an interesting way to detect them with the help of Deep Learning (LSTM neural net, to be precise). DGA domains are...
Supply Chain Cyber-Attack Risk Mitigation for Software Tech firms and Insurance domainSupply Chain Cyber Resiliency is emerging as one of the top risk management challenges needing addressed by the InfoSec industry in 2021By Nazar TymoshykCEO at UnderDefenseCurrent...