ISO 27001 assessment
ISO 27001 is the only auditable international standard that defines the requirements of an information security management system (ISMS). An ISMS is a set of policies, procedures, processes and systems that manage information risks, such as cyber attacks, hacks, data leaks or theft.
This independent assessment reviews whether ISMS is functioning properly in the company and provides the level of security needed to protect the organisation’s information.
Our clients that checked the current state of security with this framework received multiple benefits:
- Avoided the potentially devastating financial losses caused by data breaches.
- Strengthened reputation and security posture to onboard large clients having a valid proof of their security state.
- Became in line with regulatory requirements such as the GDPR and NIS Directive.
- Received globally accepted indication of security effectiveness, negating the need for repeated customer audits also leading to fewer external customer audit days.
- Accompanied leading worldwide companies in security regulations, like Google, Microsoft and Amazon.
UnderDefense has qualified ISO 27001 auditors that will help you understand your current state of security, designing customized roadmap for your company. Also, we supply organizations with practical advice on best approaches to complete standards and implement requirements. Moreover, the auditor will consult you in budgeting and provide best affordable options to suit your business needs.
Read the case study about our ISO 27001 project for International Software and Technology Services company.
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
Splunk ES vs. Elastic (ELK) Stack: Comparison from the SOC Analystby Iryna Yamborska1. What are Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack? 2. Main Differences Between Splunk ES and Elastic (ELK) Stack 3. Summary Comparison 4. ConclusionThe modern digital and globalized world...
Log4Shell: How to Mitigate Log4j Vulnerability (CVE-2021-44228, CVE-2021-45046, CVE-2021-4104)by Iryna Yamborska1. What is Log4Shell? 2. What makes Log4j uniquely dangerous even though you seem protected 3. Which Version is not affected? 4. How to Mitigate the...
Average Penetration Testing Cost. The Real Value of Security Test1. Do I Really Need Penetration Testing? 2. Why, When, and How Often to Perform a Penetration Test? 3. What is Penetration Testing? 4. Which Type of Penetration Test Should I Choose? 5. How Much Does...