New Gen SIEM Tool development
What we have done:
We have developed from our US MSSP client a reliable, fast and easy-to-use solution for Security Analysts and CISOs which helps to collect, per-process and forward logs for further analysis.
Its main benefits:
- a remote tool works with distributed systems monitoring and scanning.
- maximum secure: uses exotic protocols as LDAPS for monitoring and Kerberos for authentication and the common line.
- the implemented modules detect incidents by monitoring environment, network, and users.
- our Secure Incident and Event management Tool helps to do an incident investigation with dissolvable agents.
- the communication is performed with Virtual Appliance through VPN tunnels using encapsulation.
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
Mykhailo Dovhanych, 21, our Pentester has become a local celebrity. He made the digital world a bit safer by discovering a Zero-day vulnerability and getting his first CVE. We asked him a couple of questions to learn more about this exciting story: UnderDefense: What...
In a Nutshell SOC 2 Type I and Type II Certification Cost Comparison SOC 2 Type II Cost SOC 2 Type I Cost SOC 2 Certification Cost Breakdown Stage 1. Pre-Assessment Pre-Assessment Supervision SOC 2 Policies Software Licenses and Installations Penetration Test...
Reaching 100 employees is no small feat and we are thrilled to announce that Underdefense has done just that! We are so proud of the team we've built who are committed to providing top-notch cybersecurity services. If everyone is moving forward together, then success...