Would you like to lead and develop a team of skilled Pentesters? We are now looking for a Penetration testing team leader to drive the existing team and develop it over time.
About This Opportunity
As Penetration Testing Team Leader, you’ll play a valuable role in driving automatic and manual penetrating activities but also in adjusting the way of working to changing security environments.
- Lead the pentesting team in delivering multiple security projects for our clients and support them in issues that appear during project testing;
- Help and mentor pentest engineers during project execution from a technical perspective (define target goal, monitor whether juniors and middles checked all perimeter of given scope); vvvv
- Build relationships with our clients, be a trusted advisor who exhibits business acumen and technical support
- Oversee and guide the team in performing penetration testing
- Support Project Manager from a technical perspective at scoping projects, estimations and best match with assignee for project execution;
- Track testing quality of project done by engineers.
- Deliver client engagements effectively and efficiently as team member as well as team lead role.
- Articulate and present security vulnerabilities fluently in both written and verbal forms to clients’ stakeholders.
- Participating in hiring, developing, leading and supervising more junior team members
You’ll join a team of skilled professionals who really enjoy their work.
- 5-7 years of experience in performing penetration tests, in at least three of the following:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
- Mobile and/or web application assessments
- Email, phone, or physical social-engineering assessments
- Shell scripting or automation of simple tasks using Perl, Python or .NET, or similar languages
- Basic experience in Reverse Engineering is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of tools used for a wireless, web application, and network security testing
- Mastery of Unix/Linux/Mac/Windows operating systems.
- Passionate about security, exploring new technologies and willing to conduct security research as necessary to discover critical hidden vulnerabilities.
- Good presentation, communication and relationship management skills
- Upper-intermediate in English
- Can-do attitude, ability to support, train and coach others and work effectively in/manage the team
- Possess either Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) or similar certifications would be greatly beneficial.
If this sounds like you, get in touch! Write me on [email protected]