UnderDefense is looking for a talented QA Engineer to join a fast-growing team focused on developing a new product in the cybersecurity domain. Its main purpose is Automation of Security Incident Response.
Taking part in creating a new product from zero to hero and becoming a part of its success story may be an exciting opportunity for our candidates.
About the project:
We build easy-to-use all-in-one Cloud-based solutions that remove complexity from cybersecurity and automate Threats Detection & Response to stop ransomware & reduce data breach risk for companies of any size. The product is based on easy deployment through SaaS infrastructure with all the needed tools and answers in one place. It`s a simple and streamlined approach to augmenting SaaS with hardware/virtual cloud sensors to expand data collection in minutes.
- 1+ years of experience as a QA Engineer testing web applications.
- Attention to details
- Excellent analytical skills, perseverance, responsibility, enthusiasm, and systematic approach
- Great communication skills and ability to build rapport with parties
- Strong theoretical knowledge of software testing methodologies
- Motivation to learn cybersecurity knowledge domain
- Intermediate+ level of English
Would be a plus
- AWS cloud experience
- Willingness to develop as an Automation QA engineer
- ISTQB certification
- Analyze functional specification/user stories and other requirements
- Create test cases/checklists to cover these requirements
- Work closely with the development team to clarify feature requirements and provide feedback on design solutions.
- Execute and evaluate manual test cases to identify and track defects.
- Test plan creation
- Working with test strategy
- Becoming a part of Startup Success Story
- 18 days vacation, paid sick leave
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Free English lessons
- Comfortable office
- Exciting work in a dynamic Team
- Work with a Senior QA Lead on client-side