UnderDefense is a product and niche cybersecurity services firm, globally top-ranked by Gartner and Clutch.
We are currently looking to hire an energetic and highly motivated individual with a can-do attitude, who enjoys networking and establishing relationships, and is ready to join our team as Partnerships & Alliances Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing commercial and strategic relationships with organizations like Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Nexia, etc, in accordance with the company's overarching objective, goals and strategies.
As a Strategic (Channel) Partner Manager you will have to develop deep relationships with our partners, and run training and onboardings for new partners. The Partnership Manager will be responsible for finding and managing partners, defining objectives and timelines, establishing repeatable, data-driven practices, and overseeing a program that drives meaningful revenue and retention.
This is an opportunity to join a quickly growing team. You will make a significant impact from day one and will report directly to the CEO.
As a team member, you will achieve profitability and sales performance targets through the partner channel.
- To develop, enable and monetize an an existing set of strategic partners
- Conduct market research and develop strategies to find and manage new partnerships
- Work with our partners and internal teams (sales, customer success, marketing and engineering) to optimize joint selling and marketing strategies for driving revenue through the partner chanel
- Develop, monitor, and adjust the strategy, ideal partner profiles, and practices to continuously improve results and partner engagement
- Work with marketing and product to ensure assets motivate partners and drive demand
- Present our services to new partners and provide trainings, webinars for them
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts of sales through the partner channel.
- Perform quarterly partner reviews of established goals
- 2+ years of experience as a Partnership Manager or Sales background in IT
- Excellent networking, communication, and negotiation skills
- High level of customer focus
- Consistency and Persistence
- 1 year of SaaS business development experience, with a demonstrable ability to drive revenue and show results
- Strategic and analytical thinker who understands technology and business strategy
- Clear communicator with an ability to inspire internal and external stakeholders
- Strong executive presence with proven ability to present and manage a wide variety of relationships
- outstanding Sales team
- decent base Compensation
- sales commissions quarterly
- the opportunity to work with world-class companies and learn from their experience in building processes and best sales practices
- opportunity to travel through the US, Canada, EU
- attending sales conferences, trainings, R&D, networking events, etc.
- funny celebrations, team outings, and unforgettable corporate events
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
- marketing team supporting ALL YOUR NEEDS
Please send your CVs to [email protected]