Product Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager!
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with an incredibly passionate and intelligent team with experienced CMO
- Build products and services that solve real-world problems
- To be part of a positive organizational culture where personal and professional growth are just as important as business growth.
- High flexibility in work environment including working hours and location (office/remote)
- Opportunity to make an impact - we trust amazing people to do amazing things
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- Tuition and certification reimbursement
It's your role, here's the part you can play:
- Serve as an evangelist for UnderDefense’s products and services, help to define positioning and messaging guided by market insights and audience research. Ensure messaging consistency across channels and media platforms.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns, and adjust the strategies regularly based on the market and prospects analysis.
- Lead the development of product marketing materials (email copies, social media copies, videos, website pages, presentations, descriptions for analysts and other third parties)
- Gain insights into customer usage of the current product, analyze competition and market trends, utilizing the analytics to drive our product prioritization framework
- Design the Content strategy that clearly articulates the value of our product and services.
- Lead company’s social media, email marketing, and events
- Identify market trends and brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through various channels
Be part of our team, here's what's needed:
- Experience with B2B and B2C tech products (2 years +)
- Experience in CyberSecurity would be a plus
- Proven experience in delivering products and features to market
- Excellent writing skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional communication with Product, Sales, and other departments.
- Exceptional communication and project management skills
Job descriptions are great, but nothing beats a real-life conversation. We can’t wait to chat with you!
January 25, 2023
Remote work possible