Under Defense is looking for an extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative Account Executive to join our growing sales team. You will be a critical part of our continued growth selling new product, attacking the market with passion and building long term partnership with our clients.
You should be comfortable presenting to senior and C-level audiences and have the ability to present product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs and help our partners to remove complexity from cybersecurity and automate Threats Detection & Response. This is a unique opportunity to become part of a success story!
UnderDefense brings cyber resilience and ransomware mitigation capabilities for companies of all sizes by providing an Incident Response Automation solution for cloud, hybrid, and on-premises environments that is easy to set up, simple to use, and effortlessly scales to protect what matters most.
UnderDefense, is also a globally top-ranked firm by Gartner #21 and Clutch #1, provides SOAR as a Service platform to anticipate, manage, and defend against cyber threats. Having received numerous awards and recognitions for cybersecurity consulting and managed cybersecurity services, we empower clients to predict, prevent, detect, and respond to threats by harden their cybersecurity posture and Automating their Incident Response process to maintaining continuous operations and business continuity in the face of today’s dynamic, sophisticated, and unrelenting cyber-attacks.
As for today with our product we are protecting 45K Endpoints across the world, 24 Active contracts for Managed Threat Detection and Response and IRbautomation tool.
- dealing with multiple warm leads from US/Western Europe/Middle East
- sell a new product that has just been added to the product line
- present product capabilities and value to potential clients, present demo
- sign long term contracts
- make sure the customer are happy after purchase so they will remain long term customer
- drive the maximum renewal rate
- deals closure and successful transition to delivery
- CRM activity and rules adherence for accurate sales planning, reporting, and forecasting
- attending conferences, events, and meetups (once the borders are open)
- achieve quarterly and annual quota and pipeline development objectives
- sales background in IT (2+ years)
- advanced English, both written and verbal
- proven successful sales track record (B2B)
- excellent networking, communication, and negotiation skills
- proactive Team player, flexible, self-motivated, result-oriented
- consistently and Persistence
- participation in international programs like Flex, Work and Travel USA or other abroad living experience
- experience in Public speaking/presentations, pitching
- familiarity with trending sales techniques/tools and best practices
- outstanding Sales team
- decent base Compensation fixed in USD
- sales commissions monthly
- opportunity to travel onsite to the US, Canada, EU
- attending sales conferences, training, R&D, networking events, etc.
- funny celebrations, team outings, and unforgettable corporate events
- compensation for sick leaves and regular vacations
- marketing team support your activities
- comfortable office or possibility to work remotely
Please send your CVs to [email protected]