2019 in numbers
2019 was a very productive and eventful year for UnderDefense team.
We’ve changed a lot and accomplished many awesome things.
Our team is happy that you have been witnessing us grow and mature.
That is why we would like to share some of our most notable achievements for 2019 with you.
Key Achievements 2019:
- 2X growth in revenue with the same amount of people (39 engineers)
- $965K estimated savings on cyber incidents for our clients
- Moved up in Clutch and becoming # 3 out of 1940+ companies globally
- 2TB/day we manage with Splunk for our customer
- 6 Incident Response and Forensics projects to fight Ransomware
- New dedicated SOC space created in our office in Lviv (Ukraine)
- 10 running SOC customers
- 22000 endpoints managed currently by us in Germany, Malta, and Sweden
- 26 Penetration testing projects completed
- 6 virtual CISO projects
- 4M macOS devices protected by our antivirus lab from malware and other threats
- 40 new certifications in Splunk big data platform, AWS, Google Cloud, Security (OSCP,OCSE) and ECA
- 7 Splunk Pilots
- 20 Conferences in 2019 visited and spoken at by our experts and engineers
- 47 successful projects
- 114, 380 overall alerts resolved by our SOC and MDR teams
- 7 new partnerships and alliance
- 9th place at Boss of the SOC competition at Splunk .CONF conference in Las Vegas
- 12th place out of 2341 teams on X-MAS CTF
- 12 company-wide social activities
- 2 certified SOC2 clients by us
- 2 new Splunk Professional services certified Engineers
- 1 new OSCE certified engineer
- 2 new 1-day exploits developed
Get the Help You Need
Cybersecurity is our core expertise. Let’s get in touch and you will learn more about how UnderDefense can benefit your organization
How to detect CobaltStrike Command & Control communicationBy Bogdan VennykCobaltStrike became part of the Cybercrime’s “toolset” almost in every Company breach. This growth is explained by the fact that CobaltStrike was leaked multiple times and became more...
Detecting DGA domains: Machine Learning approachBy Alexander RagulinIn this post we are going to take a look at Domain Generation Algorithms (DGA) and an interesting way to detect them with the help of Deep Learning (LSTM neural net, to be precise). DGA domains are...
Supply Chain Cyber-Attack Risk Mitigation for Software Tech firms and Insurance domainSupply Chain Cyber Resiliency is emerging as one of the top risk management challenges needing addressed by the InfoSec industry in 2021By Nazar TymoshykCEO at UnderDefenseCurrent...